عربي English
HomeAbout UsMembersStatisticsPublicationsNewsEventsGalleryContact UsMembers Area
ADI 5029.925 (AED)  -0.13% | AMGNRLX 1811.12 (JOD)  0.45% | BAX 1160.94 (BHD)  1.35% | BLSI 1207.903 (USD)  0.06% | MASI 10564.6172 (MAD)  -0.15% | DFMGI 3274.06 (AED)  -0.15% | EGX30 10688.16 (EGP)  4.52% | ISX 72.01 (IQD)  0% | BKA 5275.04 (KWD)  -0.18% | MSI 6317.66 (OMR)  -0.55% | PLE 483.41 (JOD)  -0.01% | QE 12282.17 (QAR)  -0.42% | TASI 9717.9 (SAR)  -0.65% | TUNINDEX 5585.19 (TND)  0.45% | SPAFEUP 64.11 (USD)  -0.02%
Source: Thomson Reuters.   Last updated on Dec 16, 2019 at 02:47AM (UTC).   Delayed by at least 15 minutes.
Rameda Pharmaceutical Announces joining the Egyptian Exchange (EGX)
Nov 28, 2019
Rameda Pharmaceutical, Egyptian Company, announced its plan to float 55.5% of its shares, Public offering & 2.9% private offering on the Egyptian Exchange (EGX).
 
Rameda hopes to raise 1.755 billion Egyptian pounds from its shares offer, which will be made in two tranches priced at 4.66 pounds per share, as mentioned in its prospectus published in the Egyptian newspapers.
 
One tranche, representing a 5% stake, will be sold to investors in a public offering, and the remainder 95% sold in a private offering. 
 
The company’s public offering would begin on Thursday 28th of November 2019 and will last for 5 working days.
 
Rameda was established by a group of Gulf investors in 1994, acting in the field of manufacturing and selling wide range of generic pharmaceutical products, exporting to six countries, according to its website.

EGX-new-logo-Copy.jpg